A Fistful of Darkness: Weird West Hack of impending doom coming from demon-infested mines

A photo about our game session on last night. :slight_smile:
We are really like this game. :+1:

1 Like

Uuhh, this looks very cool. Sorry for the tripple 1s, though :slight_smile:

This may be a very strange question because I am just missing connecting dots, but one of the things in the book mentioned a few times is
“Add the Native Tribes from Session 1 as Tier 1 and 2 Factions.”
But I dont see any clear reference to where those comment beyond those references in the factions section (and on the sheet).
Am I just obliviously missing an implication? Wouldnt be the first time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So hey. I started on a small update and it end up becoming a total project and overhaul, but I overhauled the Fistful of Darkness Sheets fully on to a google sheet from the framework that existed for the Blades in the Dark Google Sheets.

FitD Google Sheet

1 Like

Thanks for asking!
This is a reference to the World Building, Step 2, Question “Which native tribes live in this region? What are their names? […]”. Yeah, maybe a bit too hidden.

oh, cool! If it’s okay for you I will include this like on the aFoD homepage at productivemonkey, too. ok?

Oh right…I totally missed that. With all the other native tribes listed by name it threw me off.

Also, Yes you can absolutely share it on your page.

1 Like

@monkeyEcho Just stumbled on this, looks fantastic! Picked up the hardcover, how do I go about getting that complimentary PDF you mentioned?

1 Like

Hi, I’ll DM you about the download…

New community copies available at https://monkeyecho.itch.io/a-fistful-of-darkness

Now … there is an actual play of A Fistful of Darkness with awesome players and GM over at the youtube channel of Hacked in the Dark. Check it out! We bent the rules a lot … which was exactly the right thing to do because we hand a cool time and an epic story.

Mind that this maybe not the best place to learn the rules from but I great to place for the flavour and the setting.

Someone did a run generator over at
https://perchance.org/afisfulofdarknessrungenerator

Nice!

Again the reminder that the Print Book via Lulu comes with a free pdf ebook as well. Problem is, that I don’t see who bought the book so, please contact me and I will send you a code for a free download of the pdf.
Happy to do so, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

2 Likes

Hello. I recently purchased the hardcover from Lulu. Does the offer for the free PDF still stand?

Thanks.

1 Like