Flame Without Shadow

Hey all! Long time listener, first time caller. I had backed BitD ages ago but only finally got on board recently. One of the BitD stretch goals I had been very interested in was for playing Bluecoats. I see that there is a 4 page Bluecoat pdf for backers and while what is here is certainly well done, it’s still fairly lacking. Does anyone know if there were plans to build this out more with a more in depth release? Do we know any time tables?

Cheers!

3 Likes

I’m not a backer, so I haven’t seen the backer PDF, but there’s an actual play series running currently using Bluecoats material and based on the first episode, it looks very fleshed out, with different playbooks, actions, downtime, etc.

Again, I haven’t seen the backer PDF, but if it’s only 4 pages long I doubt it’s even close to the full supplement.

Yep, it’s still in development. It will be a full suppment including Bluecoats, Inspectors, Spirit Wardens, and even Vigilantes. Play all these different sides of the law!

13 Likes

Thanks for the update Sean, this is very exciting. I love how the Vigilante supplement has turned out so I’m excited to see that same quality for the other three groups. Can’t wait!

1 Like

Unfortunately, I didn’t see the kickstarter when it was offered but I have since bought both Blades in the Dark and Scum and Villainy. Will the Flame Without Shadow supplement also be available for purchase by non-backers?

1 Like

Yep, that’s the plan.

3 Likes