Re-Posting of my Doskvol Map

Well, thanks, but “the book” is not my creation. The map is only a fan creation of John’s orginal map with lots of pimping. I’ll send you a link as a DM.

well, thank you! it is beautiful.

1 Like

I’d love one! :heart:

1 Like

Great map! Could you please send me the link as a DM? cheers

1 Like

This is an amazing piece of work! Please could you DM me the link?

1 Like

Brilliant. Will greatly help me in our first play. Please DM me a link.

This map is gorgeous, I’d love the link.

1 Like

If you are still sharing the link, I’d love to get it. I have an ongoing Blades campaign right now, and would like to get a large version of this printed out on vinyl for use at the table.

1 Like

wow that is absolutely stunning :open_mouth:, great work. If it’s still possible i would love a copy of the link so i can print one myself :grin:

1 Like

I would love a link so I could print out the map - it is gorgeous and would make for an excellent backdrop for our games.

@monkeyEcho This map is fantastic, definitely needs to be on every table that runs Blades! I can’t find a way to send private message, so I am using this thread to ask if the map is still available and if you can send me link to it?

1 Like

To send a private message, just click on the name of the person you want to send the message to. A box will appear with several options.

Hey, I don’t know if you’re still giving out the map, but I’m about to GM my first ever game and I’d love to use your map for it if you are. Thank you!

1 Like

Like Dan-O (@Ringlin) I also cannot DM you… any chance you could send me the link also?

Thanks

[EDIT: Looks like a few reads is all it takes to get Trust Level 1. I’m going to DM you now.]

2 Likes

Will be DMíng as soon as I qualify!

If anyone with the link/file would like to help me out in the interim that would be swell as well!

Thank you for sharing it with the community. Along with all your other contributions.

EDIT: Thanks monkeyEcho!

1 Like

Hi! Check your inbox, please. Have fun with friends and Blades!

1 Like

Several games so far, the map is a success! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d also love to use this beautiful map, if you’d be willing to DM me the link!

Amazing map! Is there any way I could get a copy of it for my own game? The one without the wooden background that is! Thank you so much!

1 Like

This is so gorgeous :sob:

1 Like