Some deathlands monsters, locations, and treasure

My players wanted to do a few scores out in the Deathlands and I needed some tools to help me. Inspired by the Blades in the Dark Heist Deck, I’ve created a first draft of a similar deck for helping me craft scores for the deathlands. The deck has three types of cards: opponents, fantastic locations, a treasure. The idea is to randomly select a few cards of each type to help me generate a score.

Legal stuff: This is all homebrew materials I am assembling for my own personal use and I don’t mind if other people use it too :). In other words, I make intellectual property claims on it.

1 Like

Paul, you need edit the last sentence of “legal stuff” to say you “make NO claims…”

1 Like

I somehow can’t find the edit button, alas! So I am re-posting with a correction on the Legal Stuff and a link to an updated resource. Thanks @Rick_Mathes for pointing out the boo boo!

My players wanted to do a few scores out in the Deathlands and I needed some tools to help me. Inspired by the Blades in the Dark Heist Deck, I’ve created a Deathlands Score building kit.

Legal stuff: This is all homebrew materials I am assembling for my own personal use and I don’t mind if other people use it too :). In other words, I make no intellectual property claims on it.