Delotox / Thomas (he/him)
I’m French, currently playing in a vanilla BitD game as a fancy mustachioed Iruvian Hound with a forbidden sphinx cub as my hunting pet, in the cult of the Maelstrom’s Children. At some point we’ll probably get the city engulfed in a huge typhoon so, yeah, look out for that I guess.
I will sooner or later begin MCing for a Scum & Villainy game because I love what I read about it, I’ve ran a test score several times at a con and loved it !
Outside of the BitD realm I’m mostly into weird urban fantasy games, with Unknown Armies at the top of the list. My game mates being mostly unherdable cats with conflicting calendars, I don’t play as much as I want to. In my 9 years as a TTRPG enthusiast, I’ve played Vampire, D&D5ed, a lot of Trail of Cthulhu, and a bunch of one-shots of almost every kind. I’ve also DMed some Scion hacks, some Unknown Armies, some Vampire, some Pathfinder…
I’m also an avid system hacker, and like a lot of us I’ve began a lot of projects and finished very little.
In the FitD backburner :
- Warframe hack
- Urban Fantasy (Retro Noir with Aberrant folks from Outside in it)
- Urban Fantasy (Contemporary faepunk game : in a grinding soul sucking city run by Fae Courts, you play as not-muches who try to get some excitement back in life without turning into nothing-at-alls)
- Unknown Armies hack
- Some generic City Of Myst X BitD system that’d work for most settings with a team of competent PCs going after threats above their weight. (I tested this one in a post-apo one-shot. It doesn’t have much legs beyond a one shot though)
Other than that :
- SERVANTS. a MASKS! hack of urban mythology
- Some yet-to-be-named heist game with a blackjack engine (think PayDay2 more than BitD)
- R∅ / NI / N, a Giger-esque biopunk/cyberpunk thingy. So far looks more like bits and pieces of setting than a game.