A couple more Calisco Questions!

Does the initial siege-breaking mission impose the -1d penalty to ‘all missions at the fort’ because they haven’t found that route out yet, or just for missions once they’re inside?

I’m not entirely clear on how the ‘Zora fights Render’ clock gets built or ticked? Like, how many Segments, do you make rolls or just add ticks to it as Consequences? My inclination is to keep it simple and not add a bunch of extra Fortune rolls, and reflect the fact that Zora is armed with the Relic Spear of the Smith God by just making it a bigger clock. Does that all track?

I know we’re supposed to eyeball the forces arrayed against the Legion in any given mission, but I’d appreciate anyone who cares to share exactly how they laid out the opposition on the Siege mission in terms of how many units, what sort of clocks, etc. I can certainly come up with something cold if need be, but would love to see a few data points before I do. TIA!

Does the initial siege-breaking mission impose the -1d penalty to ‘all missions at the fort’

It wouldn’t be logical, since they’re not in the fort they don"t need a route out…

I’m not entirely clear on how the ‘Zora fights Render’ clock gets built or ticked?

That’s for you to choose. I’ve done a 10-clock as in the starting missions.

But you could choose to fill it on consequences, or to roll 5 dice (for the Broken) each time you think it’s… time to do it.

I personally filled it on consequences which were logical (ie taking time), and at the end I rolled four dice for the Chose, five for the Broken, to see if the Chosen would end up wounded and how severely (she did).

I made a 12 clock for Shreya and a 14 clock for render when I ran Calisco. Every so often, I’d roll 4 dice for Shreya or 6 for Render (5 thread +1 for potency) to tick the clocks using long-term project rules. It’s easy to crit and get 5 ticks given that many dice, so those clocks will fill quickly.