Adrenaline: Near Future, Forged in the Dark / Kickstarter & Crew Sheets

My Hack - Adrenaline: Near Future, Forged in the Dark - is coming closer to a reality. This hack allows you to play an action filled game in the modern day, or in the near future. You can use it for cyberpunk if you want, but you can also skip the rain and gloom. Imagine Ocean’s 11, Fast and Furious, or the Expendables…with cyberware!

Two things — (1) Kickstarter Information, (2) Crew Sheets.

Kickstarter: I now have a date. On September 3rd, I’ll be launching the Kickstarter to finish off my hack – Adrenaline: Near Future, Forged in the Dark. The goal is simple – raise $500 to finish the artwork and layout for the game. Consider the Kickstarter as a pre-order. You can get all of the core assets (Core Book, World Book, Card Deck, NPC Business Cards) for $10. Pledging above that gets you into the game as an NPC. I also have a limited “Early Backer” tier that comes with a sketch customized with you in it. [Click here for details on the Kickstarter.] The Core Book will be available no later than October 1st.

Crew Sheets: Adrenaline includes 3 crew types. Disposable Heroes are mercenaries, perhaps even on the run for a crime they didn’t commit. Redlines are speed junkies, driving fast and furious. Scoundrels are high class thieves, vagabonds, ore even wannabe rock stars on the side. View the Crew Sheets here.

1 Like