Blades in the Dark System on DadinciBot

Hello Everyone,

I’m thrilled to introduce you to a bot that I personally built for Twitter 11 years ago. However, due to the new restrictions on that platform, we have decided to expand our horizons and release versions of the bot for Discord and Mastodon. Additionally, we’ve been rocking it on Telegram since 2019!

Let’s dive into the details. Dadinci understands general dice grammar like “4d6,” “1d20,” and even “1d34523.” Whether you’re playing a classic tabletop RPG or a unique dice system, Dadinci has got you covered. You can roll those dice and experience the excitement of random outcomes!. We are also really excited to announce that in the latest version (released yesterday), Dadinci now supports the Blades in The Dark system, adding even more adventure to your gaming experience.

But that’s not all! Dadinci also brings card simulations to the table. We’ve got French and Spanish decks, as well as Tarot cards for those who seek deeper insights. Shuffle the deck and let Dadinci reveal what the cards hold for you.

Oh, and there’s more! Dadinci goes beyond dice and cards. We’ve added additional systems like the Magic 8 ball, Thunderdome, and i-Ching to spice things up. Ask a question, shake the 8 ball, or consult the ancient wisdom of i-Ching for guidance. Dadinci is your trusty companion for all sorts of random fun!

For more details and to get started, head over to our website at https://www.dadinci.cl/. You’ll find all the information you need to make the most out of this incredible bot.

If you have any questions or need assistance, I’m here to help. Just drop me a line, and I’ll be more than happy to assist you.

Give Dadinci a try, and let me know what you think! Your feedback is incredibly valuable, and I’m committed to making this bot even better based on your input.

1 Like