My first FitD, Bloodstone, is released.
It’s an action-horror game, inspired by Bloodborne. It’s a streamlined version of the original rules set, designed for one-shots.
You can find it here:
The whole game is on two folding flyers (one for the GM and one for the players).
Because the game is action-oriented, the Blades in the Dark ruleset is revised and compacted:
- A Stamina System inspired by the souls-like games, like Dark Souls and Bloodborne, instead of the stress system.
- Character Creation is done by answering a bunch of questions: in 1 minute you can start playing the game.
- No Playbooks: each hunter is differentiated by their origin, their attire style, and their weapons.
- Only three attributes: prowess, resolve, and wit.
- Special actions to summon ghosts from other worlds and visit the Workshop, a place between the nightmare and the dream.