I guess that those questions have been asked somewhere before, but couldn’t find answers
- Black Shot : contradiction
- In the book on page 131, when the Quartermaster spends one use of Black Shot, “all troops” are equipped with them.
- But in the BoB sheets, QM Playbook, it is only the specialists which are equipped with Black Shot in this case.
Have I missed something ?
- Horses & Load
When the QM spends a use of Horses on a Recon mission (or other), all troops are equipped with mounts for the mission. But if the group wants to stay more or less quiet, it can’t leave on mission with a Heavy Load.
However it stands to reason…
- That indeed, quietness would be impeded by wearing heavy armour, for instance (even on a horse)…
- But that with horses, the troops should be able to leave on mission with more equipment (maybe not fine weapons/armor/etc), but at least standard equipment, part of it could stay on the horses when the troops dismount.
Is there somewhere where this is more detailed and/or ruled? Should I just discuss with my table and decide (in fact that’s what I have done on the first recon mission : I allocated two more Utility load with standard items).
3 (edit :Added question) Ammo
It appears I may have misinterpreted Ammo. Is each “ammo use” just one shot (and one load of ammo would allow only one loading of a five shot fine orite pistol) ? I have played it more like in DW, or forgot to have my players tracktheir ammo use, sice it is not necessary in vanilla Blades.