Hi everyone, new here. I fell in love with Band of Blades after running a single session last Saturday. I looked around for mission generators and didn’t find one that had quite all the features I wanted, so I made one in google sheets.
- Limits available mission types based on selected location
- Set Commander’s Focus mission type
- Set GM’s Choice mission type
- Indicate whether Commander spent Intel to obtain Special Mission
- Generate Mission Names from core book list, or an expanded list (that you can easily add to if you save your own copy)
- Provides type questions for each mission type
- Provides subtype details (include descriptions for “Dangerous” recon missions and “Favored” religious missions)
- Provides favor details
@stras If this violates any IP rights, please let me know and I’ll take it down.
Note that I know just enough Excel to be dangerous. I don’t recommend digging around in the hidden tabs. It is also more functional than aesthetically pleasing.
If you see any bugs, let me know. Also, I’ll add any names suggested in this thread to the expanded names list (or my personal silly list, as appropriate).