Portland + Oregon

I’m interested in finding other people in and around the Portland metro, and running, playing, and organizing FitD games and events within the Willamette or Tualatin Valleys.

How about you?

1 Like

Another Portlander over here. I’d be interested.

2 Likes

I’m running & playing too many games right now (including Scum & Villainy) to commit to an ongoing FitD thing but I’ve been running Blades off and on since late 2013 & am usually hungry for more, so I’d love to be added to any Stumptown FitD list.

Next ongoing FitD game I run will probably be either Tides of Gold or Band of Blades, but I could maybe squeeze in a Doskvol one or two-shot.

1 Like

I’d really like to run/play a Band of Blades campaign. That’s easily top of my FitD list.

Well, I moved 8 years ago from NJ and was an avid gamer with a gaming group. Since then, I’ve only been gaming when I go back to visit friends/family.

I’d love to get back to gaming here in my new home. I’d be open after Memorial Day as I’m visiting my fiance’s family in Canada, then heading back to NJ for Mother’s Day.

Portlander here as well. Have been jonesing for some TTRPG action for a while but health issues have prevented it. Extra excited to try out some Blades as well. Keep me posted, please!

1 Like

Late to the party, but I would also be interested in joining a group.

1 Like

I just played Blades for the first time at free rpg day, loved it and really want to play. I’m in Mikwaukie and am willing to drive. Any openings?

Interesting in playing Blades. Played once and thought it was great. Interested if a group has started. If not, does anyone want to start a group?

Oh hey! I’m of Portland and I enjoy Blades games very much. I’m open to GMing and light organizing.

My email is dw.wp@mail.com. Let me know if you are interested in finding others to start a game.