Quietus Kickstarter now live!

Quietus, my Forged in the Dark game of melancholy horror, is now live on Kickstarter! I love this game and I’d love it if you’d check it out here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sinisterbeard/quietus-a-roleplaying-game-of-melancholy-horror

It’s a one shot, prepless game for a GM and one to two players. If you want to know anything about the game, comment below - AMA!

4 Likes

This game looks cool! Thanks for the notification.

Since it’s a one-shot format, is the intent to play Quietus intermittently with various groups? Could you play a “movie trilogy” with it, linking a few sessions together?

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah, the general play-format is similar to Fiasco in that you can play multiple times with different characters by creating a new scenario, but you could definitely play again with just to current ruleset with any surviving characters or have the killer or killers return like The Strangers: Prey At Night.

Buuuut I do like the idea of fully supported linked scenarios and so that may either be a future stretch goal or a supplement. We just funded and are on our way to our first stretch goal!

3 Likes