My newest game, The Pack is now available for purchase.
On the first day of every hundredth year…
Magic, The Pack, and The Snarl return to the realm of mortals. “We are The Pack,” says an authority that speaks to every living creature. “If your Heart is ready you can enter The Snarl. If your Will is strong you can reach its end. If you are First, we will reward you with your greatest desire. Come find us.” On the first day of the next year, all of that disappears for another 99 years.
Once you have entered The Snarl there is no leaving unless you reach the end. Even if you are not First, you can still return home with the experiences you gained inside. If you die or do not make it out before year’s end, you will disappear along with The Pack and The Snarl, destined to be forgotten.
The Pack is a GMless Forged In The Dark game for 3-5 players about exploring a shifting labyrinth where you must rely on your Will and your gear.
This game takes inspiration from:
• The Roguelike genre of video game.
• Delver 2e by RPG Natalie at https://rpgnatalie.itch.io/delver-2
• Knave by Questing Beast at https://questingbeast.itch.io/knave
• Microscope by Ben Robbins http://www.lamemage.com/microscope/
• Beam Saber by Austin Ramsay at https://austin-ramsay.itch.io/beamsaber