Hey all! New around here, love BITD and have been working on my own FITD hack. After testing it with a small campaign with some friends I’m finally happy to share it! Hope you get some cool ideas from it for your own campaigns! Feedback always appreciated as well!
Together is the Guild is a High-fantasy TTRPG with an itch of Tactical Combat based on BITD Rules. You will find yourself with a group of adventurers aiming to make the best guild in this magical world! You must work together to survive the threats of rival guilds, nobles, dungeons, and everything else the world throws at you!
Some changes include:
- Narrative based Magic rules! (Imagination is key!)
- Inventory Slots instead of load
- XP Triggers are done at the end of every session
- Leveling system like PF2e or D&D (1-20) instead of XP bars for every attribute and playbook
- Changed Heat & Wanted levels logic with now having a D30 table of entanglements!
- Renamed a bunch of stuff to feel more in line of a fantasy world with a group of adventures.
- Tactical Combat phase with an example module using PF2e combat rules.
- And a bunch of more smaller changes!
You can get the rules for free here: https://robinaite.itch.io/together-is-the-guild
Planning on slowly adding more guild types, working out a more integrated tactical combat system, and looking into making a fun setting around this, but for now here are the rules for free!