Wicked Ones: Building Dungeons and Slaying Adventurers

I just released Wicked Ones, my Dungeon Keeper-inspired FitD game.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/338480/Wicked-Ones?affiliate_id=1403878&src=bitdforum

I’ll just post up the description I have for it on my webpage. Apart from the stuff below, I just wanted to mention that the artist, Victor Costa, did an amazing job filling this book with really great visuals that capture the “evil” tone we were going for just right. :slight_smile:

Wicked Ones is a Forged in the Dark tabletop RPG about a group of fantasy monsters building a dungeon, launching raids on the surface to gather a hoard, and pursuing your nefarious master plan. Along the way, there’s pillaging, rituals, concoctions, contraptions, discoveries deep in the ground, dungeon rooms, traps, creatures, minions, and so much more! You build your dungeon over time throughout the campaign and no two dungeons will ever be alike.

You bask in choosing the greater of two evils as your group strives to accomplish its master plan and terrorize the region around your dungeon. However, your vile deeds lure increasingly greedy and powerful adventurers into your dungeon. Can you stave off the inevitable onslaught of heroism that your notoriety brings?

360 pages | 6×9″ Hardcover or PDF| Color Interior | 3-5 players | FitD

Price: $20.00 (PDF) | $51.48 (Hardcover)

7 Likes

Congrats on the release! Excited to give it a read through (and hopefully play it soon!)

1 Like

Oh man I’ve been musing about this just recently and it already exists!!!

1 Like

THE GODS!
This book is Killer. Such a good read and tbh the best explanation of the FitD rules To Date!
You really did great writing this. I enjoy every page of it.
My man Dave Thaumavore is going to read through it too so you just wait for a fantastic YT review

Glad you liked it! I kinda put everything I had into it. :slight_smile:

Love Thaumavore’s reviews too, so would be thrilled to see it get a review there! He always does an awesome job showing off the book’s art as well - and Victor’s art really deserves it.

Anyway, I really appreciate the kind words!

1 Like