Wicked Ones is now free

I’ve decided to make my game, Wicked Ones, available for free! You can grab it here: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/354307/Wicked-Ones-Free-Edition?src=bitdforum&affiliate_id=1403878

In WO, you play as a group of fantasy monsters building a dungeon, launching raids on the surface to gather a hoard, and pursuing your nefarious master plan. Along the way, there’s pillaging, rituals, concoctions, contraptions, discoveries deep in the ground, dungeon rooms, traps, creatures, minions, and so much more! You build your dungeon over time throughout the campaign and no two dungeons will ever be alike.

I made the game free for a variety of reasons (discussed pretty in-depth here), but one of the biggest is that I’ve done a lot of tinkering with FitD and taken the time to explain FitD mechanics in my own words giving, I think, a bit of a different perspective on the system. I hope that easy access to the game can help some of those ideas get out there in the wild, maybe making their ways into other FitD games, or sparking interesting discussions. I’ve always hated chatting about FitD, referring to my game, and it kinda turned into a sales pitch. Now it’s really easy to drop someone a link and show them what I’ve done.

I recently posted up a Community Content agreement as well (viewable here), hoping to encourage people to get involved with developing WO-compatible projects. If anyone’s interested in that, I’d be happy to talk about it.

7 Likes