Is anyone up for upgrading the Blades Roll20 sheet? @deceptive.duality?
For an upcoming project, it would be very handy for a player to be able to edit the names of the attributes and actions on their specific sheet (rather than modifying all the sheets), so different characters could have different actions and attributes.
This would be a most welcome addition, especially for folks hacking the game. Would make it so much easier to test games online.
The existing sheet is really good, but I’d like also to be able to edit the number of stress boxes, and xp boxes too.
(I think you can add more stress boxes, not sure if you can change it to any number).
and I think the crew advancement xp requirement on the current sheet is wrong? It should be 8, but is 10.
Editing action and attribute names is possible. It needs yet another global toggle and the interface is a bit awkward to design, but I can see if I can find time for it.
@kris: Editing the number of stress and xp boxes dynamically (to any number) is very hard to impossible to accomplish due to limitations in the API. Basically, any option on the sheet has to be hardcoded in. Btw, the number of crew XP boxes is correct, look at the 8.2 sheets pdf .
@deceptive.duality ooooh 8.2 sheets! That’s cheatin’!
Just want to they that those sheets are … AWESOME! A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!
Still finding useful functions in every game and I thought I know them pretty well because I created my own for my hack. Keep up the good work, @deceptive.duality and thanks a lot for the helping hand.
I made a version with customizable action/attribute names! t’s should work as-is, but I’m thinking about expanding the custom names to other titles. I have sent a PR to the Roll20 repository for next week.
That’s great news! Thank you, Jakob!
Hey! Not sure if the following suggestions/wishlist items are feasible or if there’s anyone still around who would like to implement them. But, while getting ready to play Neon Black on Roll20 I had some things that would be nice to have:
Character Playbook Stuff
- A way to list items that have one load but multiple instances. Like how on the crew sheet you can have two boxes for Security and Carraige. Basically just a way to list playbook items that don’t have the line between the boxes.
- Allow for multiple Armor boxes (including heavy and special armor)
- The ability to rename the different Armor boxes
- Option to use the band of blades harm clock system rather than the standard Blade 4-part clock. Or maybe just a way to change the size of the harm clock?
Crew Playbook Stuff
- The ability to add 4 part upgrades, like the mastery upgrade. Right now the max is 3 for any custom upgrades you wish to add.
Thanks in advance!