Re-Posting of my Doskvol Map

wow that is absolutely stunning :open_mouth:, great work. If it’s still possible i would love a copy of the link so i can print one myself :grin:

1 Like

I would love a link so I could print out the map - it is gorgeous and would make for an excellent backdrop for our games.

@monkeyEcho This map is fantastic, definitely needs to be on every table that runs Blades! I can’t find a way to send private message, so I am using this thread to ask if the map is still available and if you can send me link to it?

1 Like

To send a private message, just click on the name of the person you want to send the message to. A box will appear with several options.

Hey, I don’t know if you’re still giving out the map, but I’m about to GM my first ever game and I’d love to use your map for it if you are. Thank you!

1 Like

Like Dan-O (@Ringlin) I also cannot DM you… any chance you could send me the link also?

Thanks

[EDIT: Looks like a few reads is all it takes to get Trust Level 1. I’m going to DM you now.]

2 Likes

Will be DMíng as soon as I qualify!

If anyone with the link/file would like to help me out in the interim that would be swell as well!

Thank you for sharing it with the community. Along with all your other contributions.

EDIT: Thanks monkeyEcho!

1 Like

Hi! Check your inbox, please. Have fun with friends and Blades!

1 Like

Several games so far, the map is a success! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d also love to use this beautiful map, if you’d be willing to DM me the link!

Amazing map! Is there any way I could get a copy of it for my own game? The one without the wooden background that is! Thank you so much!

1 Like

This is so gorgeous :sob:

1 Like

Hi, I just created an account although I have been browsing the forum for a few weeks, I will GM my first session of blades in a few day, and I find your map really beautiful. Would you be so kind to send me the link to it?

1 Like

I’d love a copy of this! We’ve been playing on Roll20 but this weekend will be doing it in person on my rooftop, this would be a perfect centrepiece.

1 Like

This is a very cool map. I have already bought the detailed maps of Doskvol, but this map is beautiful. Must have. :slightly_smiling_face: I will put it to the wall of our gaming room and my players can use it. May I ask the download link? Thank you!

Starting my first roll20 game in a couple of days - would absolutely love a link to that map!

1 Like

Starting my table of Blades soon - would absolutely love a link to that wounderfull map!
Thx Finnael

Starting up my first play of this game soon, would really love a copy of your map for reference please :slight_smile: it is brilliant!

1 Like

I’d love a link to this map for use in my own game, it’s absolutely perfect! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love a link to the map too, to use it in my games!

1 Like