Re-Posting of my Doskvol Map

The image is amazing! I love it :heart:. I’d like to know if you can send the full map to me not only to use it in my games, but to hang it as a print on my wall. I would greatly appreciate it!

1 Like

Hi, I just created an account although I have been browsing the forum for a few weeks… :cry:
if you’d be willing to DM me the link?

:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Hi everyone.
I have just joined the Blades in the Dark community after seeing how great it is.
Although I’ve been playing on and off RPG games for the past 20 years, I rarely have GMed. While on lock-down, I came across this game and I was full of excitement for getting back on the GM chair.
While looking for resources and dusting off my limited PS skills, I found the piece of art that this map is. (thanks for creating it, @monkeyEcho)
I’m not sure if it still available for downloading but, I’d love to use it on my BitD campaigns. As I understand, I have to DM the creator after I have access to that feature. Please, anyone correct me if it’s not the way to proceed.
Thanks !

1 Like

I’m just getting into this game and this map’s an excellent one I want to use on the virtual table I’m building for a roll20 game, I’m unsure how to dm to request, but could I get the download link?

1 Like

Hey this Map is amazing !!!
I would love to have the link for next week session, is it still possible ?

1 Like

so, hope everbody got their links. If I missed something, please let me know.

Hey, that map looks amazing. Can I have a link?

Also, in the old google+ thing you posted some neat NPC Card templates, would you still have these somewhere?

https://bitd.gplusarchive.online/2018/11/10/maybe-youre-looking-for-a-npc-card-template-well-here-you-go/

1 Like

Starting my first game in a few weeks. Would love to have that map. Please send a link. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, sent you the link for the map via direct message. Have fun with it.

Regarding NPC Cards: These are now part of my free (no tipp required) pack of additional content for my weird west hack A Fistful of Darkness.
You can find it on itch.io and download from there
https://monkeyecho.itch.io/a-fistful-of-darkness-extended-content

I you’re willing to show some of your created NPC cards, I would be interested. Always cool to see cool pictures.

1 Like

Still possible to get this map? Thank you!

1 Like

Sure! Check your inbox. :slight_smile:

I’d love to print off a copy of this for my in person games. Even if only to help set the mood. Map really looks great!.

1 Like

Hey, I’m interested too! Can I have a link? cheers ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@andyreimer @tgirod Sent you the link, please check your inbox.
I hope you have a great game with the map.

Hello! Could you send me the link to this beautiful map as well?

1 Like

Hi @monkeyEcho, that looks incredible. I know I’m two years late but a link would be super appreciated! Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @monkeyEcho. Beautiful map. Please can I have a link too, thank you.

1 Like

@Picathartes you’re never too late for a cool map.
@gashlycrumb praise is my currency.

Please, check your inboxes and have fun with the map!

1 Like

Looks amazing. About to run some Blades at our weekly pub game. I would love a link to that beauty!
Thanks

1 Like

I just got the book delivered today and am about to run my first game in two weeks. I would love to get the link so I can show my players your sweet map!

1 Like