Re-Posting of my Doskvol Map

Thank you ever so much @monkeyEcho

1 Like

Hello! This map is awesome! I’m new to these forums, so I don’t believe I can message you. Was wondering if I could have a link to this map please! Would love to use it in Roll20. :smile:

1 Like

This thing looks fantastic. Still possible to get a link?

@Inner_Blaze @Jake

Hi! A cool looking map gets never old, it seems. Please check your inbox, I sent you the links.
Hope you have a lot of fun in your Blades game(s)!

2 Likes

I love this map, and it’s truly great work, I would really wish to use it my incoming campaign, could you DM it to me please?

2 Likes

So true! The map is awesome - thanks for the link!

1 Like

hi, the map is gorfeous, can you dm me the link

thank you

1 Like

Absolutely fantastic map! I’m currently preparing for my own roll20 game and would love to use your work, if don’t mind. Cam I get a link?

1 Like

@monkeyEcho What a great map! Could you dm me the link as well, thanks!

1 Like

Hello Stefan, I am a new GM to BitD and would love to print your map four our game. Could you send me the link ?

Thx!

1 Like

Hey there and no problem. Please check your inbox.
Cheers!

This map looks fantastic. Still possible to get a link?

1 Like

Sure! Please check your inbox.

Hi there, this map looks phenomenal! I’d love the link so I can put it on the thieves’ guild table I’m trying to put together in Roll20!! Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

1 Like

These things are so great! Thanks so much, you really do incredible work.

I’m looking to make a kind of ‘central planning’ page in Roll20, with the idea that it’s a table in the lair or a tavern or something where the crew are planning their scores, and this map will be the centerpiece. It might not be the most original idea but it’s my first attempt to do something a bit special with roll20.

Once it’s done I’ll send you a screenshot of it so you can see how it turned out. The one thing I’m not going to be able to send you, though, is that awestruck gasp that players make when you unveil something truly wonderful at the table. But rest assured they will make that noise!! :slight_smile:

Thanks again,

Stu.

1 Like

1 Like

Very cool. Especially the dagger, casting shadow. Nice,

Yeah, right? All of the clutter is from Gabriel Pickard’s Vile Tiles: Tabletop, here:

https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/1250/vile-tiles-table-tops

I spotted another really cool tabletop someone else did somewhere (sorry, I’ve forgotten where!) and just sort of stole the general concept. I’m really happy with the result. When my players start acquiring turf, I’ll maybe stick a few smaller throwing daggers into the map to show them where they’ve got influence. And maybe, as they generate Coin, I might start adding more fun clutter like gems, piles of coins… and of course, more beer tankards!!

1 Like

Great map! This is exactly what I’ve been looking for. Could you send me the link please. Thank you!

1 Like

I added the old Doskvol map to my free asset pack:
https://monkeyecho.itch.io/blades-in-the-dark-assets

At the time, I used a crow that I had “borrowed” from Pinterest, so I couldn’t freely distribute the map. Now I have a modified crow, the rest of the map has remained as before. There are different formats in the ZIP file from DIN A2 300 dpi for large format printing to transpartent background at 72 DPI for online play. I hope there is something for everyone.

I will no longer distribute the map here, so let me say a big thank you for everybody asking for it. It often made my day.